Raise a glass to fellowship and FUN RAISING! Please join us on Saturday, September 30th
At 5:00pm for the Third Annual Holy Trinity, Knights of Columbus Fall Wine Classic!
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS AND TO LEARN MORE
- Live Music!
- Wine Tastings from your fellow parishioner favorites!
- Fabulous food pairings from local restaurants! ***BETTER THAN EVER THIS YEAR!!***
- Hannah’s – Short Ribs & Demi Mashed Potatoes
- Joe’s in Ladera – Lemon Chicken Piccata & Mini Meat Balls
- Angel’s Tacos – Asada, Pollo, & Al Pastor Street Tacos
- Fuhgettabrat It – Bratwurst Delights, Pulled Pork Pleasures, Central Park Coleslaw, Southern Cornbread, & Smoky Baked Beans
- Charcuterie with 30lbs of Artisan Cheeses & 100lbs Shaved Jamón
This is a fun event for our parish community to come together and enjoy some of God’s greatest gifts- fellowship, food, and yes, wine.
While our primary purpose is raising a glass to FUN RAISING, in effort to avoid a third capital campaign, there will also be some opportunities to raise additional funds for the building debt. Sponsors are needed and appreciated!
Silent Auction Wine Baskets:
- There will be several Wine Baskets available in the Silent Auction. Each basket will be well over $200 in value. You can guarantee that wine will be included!
Live Auction Packages:
- Dinner for 6 with Fr. Michael & Fr. Ed prepared by Executive Chef Kiel
- Varietal Wine Tasting for 4 with Certified Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Dinner & Wine Tasting Experience in your home for 6 with both Executive Chef Kiel & Master Sommelier Ryan Jones
- Luxury Mexico Vacation with Vidanta, a collection of lavish resorts and various curated vacation experiences located throughout Mexico’s most beautiful landscapes.